Northwest House Plan with Second Floor Bonus Room Included
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The huge open floor plan of this Northwest house plan is a delight to live in.
- Marvelous amenities include a huge walk-in pantry and a large walk-in coat closet off the family foyer with lots of rooms for boots, shoes and coats.
- There's a quiet den that can serve as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and a nearby bathroom.
- Do all your meal prepping with a view of the great room fireplace and the outdoor covered living area.
- The second floor of this home is even bigger than the first, thanks to living spaces over the garage.
- A gorgeous raised master suite lies three steps up from the other bedrooms on this floor.
- The master bedroom is huge and has a cozy fireplace and vaulted bathroom.
- All four bedrooms on this level are within easy reach of the second floor laundry room.
- The bonus room is massive and offers storage closets on each side.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- New American
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available