Northwest House Plan with Soaring Great Room
About This Plan
- A wall of windows rises up to flood the two-story great room of this Northwest house plan with light.
- The open layout allows other rooms on the first floor to benefit from the light.
- A spacious island in the kitchen is big enough to seat five people.
- The home comes with a huge deck area in front and a concrete patio in back.
- There's a first floor guest suite and a home office.
- The remaining bedrooms are on the second floor where you get a big loft and a second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,991 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,657 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 884 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 1" Second Floor / 8' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss