Northwest House Plan with Transoms
About This Plan
- A combination of both vertical and horizontal siding perks up the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- Transom windows bring in extra light and give the home a contemporary feel.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out in the winter and has closets on each side.
- Close off the dining room with pocket doors when entertaining.
- The big open great room in back benefits from no walls to block views.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the back yard.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor where the big master suite gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 284 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss