Northwest House Plan with Transoms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A combination of both vertical and horizontal siding perks up the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- Transom windows bring in extra light and give the home a contemporary feel.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out in the winter and has closets on each side.
- Close off the dining room with pocket doors when entertaining.
- The big open great room in back benefits from no walls to block views.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to the back yard.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor where the big master suite gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom.