Northwest House Plan with Two-Story Foyer
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick and vertical siding give an interesting look to this Northwest house plan.
- Lots of transom windows bright in extra light.
- The center hall foyer soars up two stories and separates the formal dining room from the formal living room, all near the front door.
- In back, the informal area is one huge space that unites the family room, nook and kitchen.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the family room.
- The sleeping area is upstairs with the master suite having a gorgeous private bathroom.