Northwest House Plan with Two-Story Foyer
About This Plan
- Brick and vertical siding give an interesting look to this Northwest house plan.
- Lots of transom windows bright in extra light.
- The center hall foyer soars up two stories and separates the formal dining room from the formal living room, all near the front door.
- In back, the informal area is one huge space that unites the family room, nook and kitchen.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the family room.
- The sleeping area is upstairs with the master suite having a gorgeous private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 37' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss