Northwest Multi-Level 2-Family House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, brick, and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this structure offering two separate units, each with three bedrooms and a 1-car garage.
- The main level of each unit provides an open layout allowing conversation to flow comfortably between the kitchen, living, and dining rooms.
- Upstairs, a second living room offers the resident flexibility, and three bedrooms share a bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- The laundry facilities are located on the second level for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 508 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss