Northwest Styling with Foundation Option
About This Plan
- This house plan takes its cues from Northwest and Craftsman design traditions and has two foundation options (see house plan 23440JD for the basement version).
- A corner porch wraps around the window-loaded foyer which is open to the living room. An arched opening extends from there to the vaulted dining room.
- French doors open to a quiet sanctuary in your den.
- The kitchen is roomy and French doors leading to the deck give it a even more open feel.
- The family room is set off by a pair of columns and has a fireplace.
- Three bedrooms and two baths occupy the upstairs which also has an overlook to the foyer below.
- Related Plan: Get a basement with house plan 23440JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss