Northwest Styling with Lower Level
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan takes its cues from Northwest and Craftsman design traditions and is on a finished lower level giving you great options below including a walkout. A crawlspace version is also available (see house plan 23046JD).
- A corner porch wraps around the window-loaded foyer which is open to the living room. An arched opening extends from there to the vaulted dining room.
- French doors open to a quiet sanctuary in your den.
- The kitchen is roomy and French doors leading to the deck give it a even more open feel.
- The family room is set off by a pair of columns and has a fireplace.
- Three bedrooms and two baths occupy the upstairs which also has an overlook to the foyer below.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23046JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.