Northwest Styling with Lower Level
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This house plan takes its cues from Northwest and Craftsman design traditions and is on a finished lower level giving you great options below including a walkout. A crawlspace version is also available (see house plan 23046JD).
- A corner porch wraps around the window-loaded foyer which is open to the living room. An arched opening extends from there to the vaulted dining room.
- French doors open to a quiet sanctuary in your den.
- The kitchen is roomy and French doors leading to the deck give it a even more open feel.
- The family room is set off by a pair of columns and has a fireplace.
- Three bedrooms and two baths occupy the upstairs which also has an overlook to the foyer below.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 23046JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,676 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,026 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 691 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- New American
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot