Old World Charm with a Split Bedroom Floor Plan
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan combines Old World charm with a modern floor plan. On the exterior, the stucco and stone combination gives this plan great curb appeal.
- The living room has a cathedral ceiling and a wonderful fireplace. The living room, dining room, and kitchen flow seamlessly together in this open floor plan. The amazing kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a large walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is much larger than what is usually found in a home this size. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities and a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a conveniently located hall bathroom.
- The home's 1-car garage accesses the inside through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench and a built-in desk. Choose the 2-car garage option and get 540 sq. ft. of garage space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse layout with house plan 62806DJ.
- NOTE: Expect a 3 to 5 day delay if choosing the 2-car garage option.
2-Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,695 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,695 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 44 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 351 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 or 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12