About This Plan
- The large mahogany double doors open to a grand foyer with an elegant circular stairway. Just past the foyer is a colonnade and a large rotunda living room with a double sided wet bar, fireplace and a panoramic glass wall with French doors.
- Towards the master bedroom side is a large library, with built in bookshelves. This side of the house also has an exercise room with a built-in wet bar, stereo and drinking fountain.
- The master suite features a sitting area, built-in entertainment and lanai access. The large master bath has both a circular spa and a circular walk-in shower. There is also a pair of double French doors in the master bath that open to a small balcony overlooking a private garden with tropical landscaping.
- The other side of the house has an oval shaped dining room that rests over a large fountain that can be seen through the tall glass windows.
- Around the corner is a bedroom with private access suite overlooking a tropical landscape garden.
- The family room features a diamond shaped ceiling with exposed wood beams and views a stunning tropical landscaping scene surrounding a large swimming pool with a disappearing edge.
- The second level offers a gallery bridge over the foyer leading to three other bedroom suites. One of the bedroom suites has access to the large sun deck while the other bedrooms access the sundeck through the theatre room.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 66164WE, 66191WE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Entry: 306 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 192 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 132' 10"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1486 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss