One Floor Modern Farmhouse Plan with 2-Car Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a board and batten exterior and a standing seam shed roof over the front porch. Combined with its wider elevation than similarly sized homes, it gives you maximum curb appeal.
- The center portion of the home is open concept and is under a vaulted 14'11" ceiling. The kitchen island (3'6" by 8') gives you great prep space and casual seating. A window over the sink gives you views out back.
- The master bedroom occupies the entire left side of the home and has a large walk-in closet. Across the home, Bed 2 has a full bath and convenient laundry access.
- A side-entry 2-car garage completes the home and has space for a workbench and storage.
- The overall dimensions for the basement version is 79'9" wide and 43'6" with a total living area of 1,584 square feet.
Main Level - Slab/Crawlspace Version
Main Level - Basement Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Deck: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 9"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Vaulted 14' 11"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss