One-level Brick House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- An open-gable front porch welcomes you inside this one-level house plan, clad in brick, and featuring an open and airy living space in the center of the design.
- The kitchen is forward facing and includes an island with an eating bar, double ovens, and a walk-in pantry to maximize storage space. The adjacent family room has a pair french doors, bordered by windows, that encourages outdoor living on the elongated back porch.
- The master suite is set apart from the secondary bedrooms, and features a 4-fixture ensuite and a sizable wardrobe that connects to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bathroom on the left side of the home, in line with a quiet study that includes a built-in desk.
- The double garage offers entry from the side and opens into the laundry room with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,556 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12