One-level Contemporary Hill Country House Plan with Covered Patio
About This Plan
- Two shed roofs on either side of the front and rear porch add a unique element to this one-level, contemporary house plan. Once inside, three dormer windows above the gallery allows natural light to permeate the heart of the home.
- A fireplace in the great room serves as a focal point, and the open, eat-in kitchen includes a large island with a double-bowl sink.
- The rear-facing dining room provides access to the covered patio with plenty of room for a grill.
- Retreat to your master bedroom, complete with a wet room in the en suite and a spacious walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located near the entry hall, and share a full bath.
- Utilize the mudroom, just inside from the double garage, to organize personal items and outdoor gear.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,169 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 11"
- Depth: 54' 11"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick