One-Level Contemporary Home Plan with Tandem Garage
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Low-pitched roof lines contribute to the sleek exterior on this Contemporary home plan, which features a 3-car garage with tandem parking.
- Inside, a hallway to the left leads to two bedrooms separated by a full bath. Utilize one of the bedrooms as a home office, if preferred.
- The heart of the home is rear facing and extends the living space onto the back deck for outdoor enjoyment. Minimal walls provide clean sightlines between the living room and eat-in kitchen.
- Privately tucked away behind the garage, discover the master bedroom, complete with its own drop zone for personal items. The en suite includes 4 fixtures and a walk-in closet that connects with the laundry room.
- Gain 1,810 sq. ft. of living space by finishing the lower level as designed, and enjoy a sizable recreation room, two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and plenty of storage space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,385 sq. ft.
- Deck: 322 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,810 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 6"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 835 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss