One Level Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- A slanted shed roof lends a contemporary air to this one level floor plan.
- Lots of transom windows brighten the whole house.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and dining room and can be seen all the way from the kitchen.
- There's room for four stools at the peninsula eating counter in the kitchen.
- The two bedrooms are grouped in back on the right side of the home with a shared hall bathroom to serve both.
- A one bay garage shelters your car from snow and rain.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 255 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss