One-level Contemporary House Plan with RV Bay and Large Covered Patio
About This Plan
- Tall vaulted ceilings and large windows allow natural light to consume the interior of this one-level Contemporary house plan, while an accordion-style door retracts to allow the great room to flow onto the generous covered patio.
- Two islands define this gourmet kitchen; one for prep work and one for casual meals. The adjacent dining nook grants access to a large spice kitchen with a range, sink, and cold storage.
- The car enthusiast will appreciate the sizable garage with space for 5 cars and/or an oversized recreational vehicle. A sizable mudroom stands by to store your bags, shoes, and outerwear.
- Enjoy the private location of the master suite which is accompanied by a deluxe ensuite with an oversized shower, freestanding tub, and roomy closet.
- Three additional bedroom suites occupy the right side of the design, each with their own full bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,084 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 123 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 132' 10"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1881 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 1/2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss