One-Level Craftsman Home Plan with Ample Outdoor Space
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Low-pitched gables sit atop this one-level, Craftsman home plan, with a front and rear porch offering ample space to enjoy the surrounding views.
- A spacious foyer greets you, with views into the living room, where a fireplace adds to the warm ambiance. Guests can find a seat at the oversized, kitchen island or the adjoining dining room.
- The master bedroom includes its own foyer with a drop zone, or built-in desk, and the attached master bath offers access to the laundry room for an added bonus.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are set apart from the master by residing on the opposite side of the home, separated by a 4-fixture bath, which they share. Utilize one of the bedrooms as an office, if preferred.
- The 3-car garage faces forward, and opens into a mudroom with built-in lockers to help organize outdoor gear when coming and going.
- Boost the bedroom count from 3 to 6 when you finish the lower level as design. Located in the center of the bedrooms is a generously-sized recreation room for the entire family to enjoy.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss