One-Level French Country House Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This French country stunner boasts a brick exterior with matching front and back porches. The thoughtful floor plan offers comfortable, open spaces for the family to gather, while separating the bedrooms for peace and quiet when needed.
- The side-entry garage provides 3 stalls and a large storage room to help maintain order. Just inside, discover a mudroom with built-ins and the laundry room.
- The formal entry, with a dining room to the left, ushers guests into a light and airy living room, which opens to the kitchen. A large prep island offers seating for informal meals, and the attached keeping room provides a great space for coffee in the morning.
- Retreat to the master bedroom, which features a lavish en suite with a freestanding tub and a massive walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside just off the foyer and share a full bath, while a fourth bedroom, separated from the others, offers a great space for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 4"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 21
- Framing Type: Stick