One-level Hill Country Home with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This one-level, Hill Country home, clad in stone and stucco, boasts a charming front porch with metal roof accents. The rear-entry garage includes three stalls, and attaches to the back of the home.
- Clean sightlines into the the study, family room, and eat-in kitchen are provided from the foyer, providing a light-filled space for everyday living. A massive island anchors the living space, and a corner pantry increases dry storage space.
- Exposed beams above the heart of the home add a rustic touch, and the adjacent back patio includes a grilling station and lounge area for outdoor enjoyment.
- The secluded master suite offers the utmost privacy, and features a 5-fixture bath with a commode room and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 each provide access to a full bath, and a sizable flex room could serve as a second living space, play room, or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 766 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12