One-level House Plan with Large Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living with this house plan, designed to take advantage of outdoor living with a seamless flow between the communal indoor spaces and covered lanai.
- The spacious great room lives up to its name with a coffered ceiling and multi-panel door that retracts, while the cook in the home will enjoy remaining close to the conversation.
- Outdoor dining, lounging, and cooking is all available on this luxurious lanai.
- The master suite is privately situated on the right side of the home, next to a study, and includes two closets and an oversized shower in the 5-fixture bath.
- Three bedroom suites line the opposite side, and are similar in size.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 65664BS, 65742BS and 86018BS.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,011 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 741 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 995' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 767 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss