One-Level House Plan with Private Master Bed and Lanai
About This Plan
- Two columns, beneath a gabled front porch, provide a stately presence. Stucco and stone accents complete the design.
- The foyer immediately gives way to the heart of the home, which features an open layout combining the share living spaces. The kitchen sink overlooks the great room, which opens to a covered lanai through sliding glass doors.
- A bay window breakfast nook offers rearward views, and a study, or office, toward the front of the home lends a quiet space to retreat to for solitude.
- Your private master suite showcases dual walk-in closets, a large shower enclosure, two sinks, and a commode room.
- On the left side of the home, three additional bedrooms reside and share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss