One Level Living With Expandable Space
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This Ranch home plan offers you great one-level living and has the option to expand with a finished lower level adding two bedrooms plus a bath, family room and room for storage and mechanicals.
- From the foyer you'll enjoy views that extend thruogh the vaulted great room and to the deck in back.
- The great room is open to the dining room and has easy kitchen access. An angled fireplace provides an accent in the corner.
- The master bedroom has access to the deck and a large spa tub in the bath.
- A mud room off the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 816 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 680 sq. ft.
- Deck: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss