One-Level Mediterranean House Plan with Large Game Room - 4592 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- The dreamy exterior of this one-level, Mediterranean house plan boasts a clay tile roof and stone exterior, along with arched windows and entryways for the utmost character and curb appeal.
- The car enthusiast will love the 6-car garage attached to the rear of the home, with a single bay attached to the home by way of a portico, creating a courtyard in the center.
- A formal dining room and private study flank the foyer upon entering, while the heart of the home is located in the center of the floor plan and extends onto a large outdoor living space.
- The vaulted ceiling with exposed beams adds a nice touch above the combined family room and kitchen, where a large island anchors the living space. The cook in the home will delight in the outdoor kitchen during grilling season.
- Family and friends will all enjoy the spacious game room, which includes a fireplace and wet bar.
- Tucked away for privacy, discover the master bedroom, which features a deluxe bathroom with 5 fixtures and a large wardrobe. A second bedroom suite is ideal for in-laws or guests, and offers a private entrance from the side porch, coffee bar, and spacious bath with a laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,592 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2140 sq. ft.
- Count: 7 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"