One-level Mediterranean House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The layout of this one-level, Mediterranean house plan keeps privacy in mind by separating the master suite from the secondary bedrooms.
- Oversized sliding doors in both the dining and great rooms extend the living space outdoors for a true indoor / outdoor lifestyle.
- A large island anchors the kitchen, and a nearby walk-in pantry increases storage space for dried foods or large appliances.
- Relax in the serene master suite, which includes two walk-in closets, an optional back patio, and a 5-fixture bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms line the right side of the home, and a study near the foyer provides a quiet to space to read or work from home.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 391 sq. ft.
- Entry: 66 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 52' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 738 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss