One-level Modern Beach House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This one-level, modern beach house encourages outdoor living with multiple access points to the spacious covered lanai, complete with a fireplace and grilling station.
- The common living space in the center of the home separates the master suite from the secondary bedrooms for the utmost privacy, and a quiet study lends a space to retreat to when needed.
- A fireplace warms the great room, which opens to the kitchen. Two multi-use islands provide ample workspace, and a built-in buffet / bar in the dining room includes a bar sink.
- The master suite occupies the right side of the home, and features dual walk-in closets, and a sizable bathroom with a freestanding tub and oversized shower.
- Three additional bedrooms, on the opposite side, each include a full bath and walk-in closet. The laundry room is located just inside from the 3-car garage.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in Collier Country, Florida
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,909 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,909 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 84' 10"
- Depth: 103' 2"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss