One-Level Modern Farmhouse Plan with Wrap-Around Patio
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The sprawling footprint of this one-level, modern farmhouse plan allows you to spread out on a rural plot of land. A singular hallway with an 11' ceiling runs through the center of the design, creating an easy flow between each of the living spaces.
- The gabled roof above the combined great room and kitchen provides a vaulted ceiling, while large windows overlook the wrap-around patio and create an interior filled with natural light.
- The bedrooms are located in the center of the home with the owner's suite lining the rear wall. A barn door reveals a massive closet and the 5-fixture master bathroom includes a freestanding tub.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the hall, separated by a 4-fixture bath that they share.
- The double garage is accessible through the laundry room, which is flanked by a home office and den, or fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 144' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12