One-Level Mountain House Plan with 5-Car Garage
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A circular window draws the eye upward to gables with deep overhangs supported by beams, while a stone trim adorns the front elevation. The oversized bay leads to a 3-car tandem garage with front and back access.
- Barn doors off the formal entry reveal an office, while a guest bedroom resides across the entry and includes a full bath.
- A double-sided fireplace serves as the only divider between the living room and kitchen / dining room. A custom island serves as a natural gathering spot when entertaining, and a corner pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- Retreat to the main-level master bedroom, which provides access to the back, covered patio, and features a bathroom with a freestanding tub and an island dress in the walk-in closet.
- Increase living space with the optional lower level, which boasts a sprawling recreation area with a wet bar, two bedrooms, and two full baths.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,594 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,594 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,782 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 2"
- Depth: 67' 9"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1517 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12