One Level Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Wide eaves and a contemporary exterior grace this Prairie style house plan.
- Inside, there is a big, open floor plan that makes the home feel even larger.
- From the kitchen island you can see into the great room and enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- The walk-in pantry is huge and has a second door into the mud room.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to a covered porch.
- The well-planned master suite comes with pocket doors in the master closet that take you directly into the laundry room.
- The second bedroom faces front and has a private bathroom of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,850 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss