One-level Southern Coastal House Plan with Large Outdoor Living Area
About This Plan
- A 3-car garage protrudes from the front of this one-level, Southern coastal house plan, designed to entertain with a great room that flows onto the generous outdoor living space.
- Delight in cooking with this gourmet kitchen, complete with a sizable island and walk-in pantry. The nearby dining area is filled with natural lighting for a comfortable dining experience.
- Tucked into the back, left corner, discover the master suite, joined by a 5-fixture bath and two walk-in closets. Two secondary bedrooms each include a full bath and walk-in closet.
- A quiet study rounds out the design and can be found to the left of the foyer.
- Enter from the garage to find a laundry room with a utility sink.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,725 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 726 sq. ft.
- Entry: 71 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 104' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss