One-level Southern Home Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- This one-level, Southern house plan features a hip and valley roof above a blend of siding materials to create the charming exterior and curb appeal.
- The open-concept floor plan provides a comfortable space for everyday living, while creating an ideal spot for friends and family to gather. The coffered ceiling helps define the living room, and the open kitchen includes a double-bowl sink in the prep island.
- Enjoy the outdoors on the covered patio, complete with a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- The master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, behind the 2-car garage, and features a lavish en suite with a pass-through closet that leads to the laundry room.
- Follow the hallway off the foyer to find bedrooms 2 and 3, which share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"