One Story Contemporary For A Small Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story contemporary home plan gives you 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an attached 2-car garage all in a tidy package that is well-suited for a smaller lot.
- Pull a U-turn in the foyer and you'll find a bedroom that faces the street on your left with an adjacent full bath. A door on your right leads to the garage. Continue into the home and the next room has a vaulted ceiling. It can be used as a bedroom or an office.
- Past the foyer is the combined vaulted living and dining room. This shares space with a spacious kitchen featuring a large walk-in butler's pantry and an island that provides some separation from the living and dining areas.
- A small hallway leads to a laundry area as well as the master bedroom, where you'll find a picture window, a private bathroom with dual sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- The garage has a dedicated space for essential appliances (like the hot water heater), a workbench and a side door that leads outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,613 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available