One-Story Cottage with Alternate Modern Farmhouse Exterior
About This Plan
- An appealing front porch with two decorative dormers above give this 1-story cottage house plan great curb appeal. Inside, guests are welcomed by a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace in the open great room/ kitchen concept.
- The L-shaped kitchen and island adjoin the dining area, which opens onto a rear covered patio.
- A generously-sized master suite has a tray-vaulted ceiling and is tucked away for privacy. The master bath includes a large whirlpool tub, shower, compartmented toilet and walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms across the home share a bath. Bed 3 offers a birds-eye view of the covered porch outside.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 62738DJ and 62846DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,547 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,547 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 343 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 511 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick