One-Story Country Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Great Room and 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- A 50'-wide porch covers the front of this rustic one-story country Craftsman house plan giving you loads of fresh-air space. In back, a vaulted covered porch - 18' deep - serves as an outdoor living room and a smaller porch area outside the kitchen window gives you even more outdoor space to enjoy.
- Inside, you are greeted with an open floor plan under a vaulted front-to-back ceiling. The kitchen is open to the vaulted dining room and has a roomy corner pantry and casual counter seating. A side door makes it easy to bring groceries in the home.
- The master bedroom has windows on three sides and has a large walk-in closet accessible through a pocket door from the five-fixture bath. The remaining bedrooms are in the front corners of the home and have linear closets.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- An oversized 2-car garage with two 10' wide and 8' tall overhead doors gives you great space for your vehicles and gear.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plans 135143GRA and 135223GRA..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,030 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 939 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1116 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss