One-story Country Home Plan with Front and Rear 10'-deep Porches
About This Plan
- Porches span the entire front and back of this country home plan. Providing shade and 10' of depth, they provide great space to socialize in the shade.
- A huge vaulted ceiling tops the great room, kitchen and breakfast nook of this Ranch house plan, uniting all three spaces.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast area open to the back porch.
- Each of the two bedrooms is a generous size and the hall bathroom that serves the house has two sinks.
- Related Plans: Get alternate 1.200 sq. ft. versions with house plans 68419VR and 68881VR. Get a smaller version with house plan 68529VR (1,000 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick