Ranch House Plan with Vaulted Ceilings
2 - 4
About This Plan
- A huge vaulted ceiling tops the great room, kitchen and breakfast nook of this Ranch house plan, uniting all three spaces.
- Sliding glass door open to a back patio or deck area.
- Each of the two bedrooms is a generous size and the hall bathroom that serves the house has two sinks.
- Plenty of room for a rocking chair or two on the wide front porch!
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 68529VR (1,000 sq. ft.). Get a porch on the front and back with house plan 68863VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick