One-story Country Home Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- This beautiful Southern-style ranch one-story house plan has three dormers over the large front porch.
- Step inside and you'll find yourself in a beautiful large entryway, greeted by a living room with fireplace. Continuing through the entry and you discover the open layout of the main living areas.
- The great room and kitchen lie under a cathedral ceiling and the great room is warmed by a fireplace with built-ins to the left. Two pairs of french doors open to the back.
- The kitchen includes a large work island and a walk-in pantry and is steps away from the dining room.
- The vaulted master suite is conveniently located on the main floor. The master bathroom includes dual vanities, a makeup counter, a soaking tub, an enclosed toilet, and a walk-in shower. You'll love the convenience of having the laundry accessible through the large master closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the home and share a jack and jill bathroom.
- A side-load 2-car garage accesses the home through a convenient mudroom that includes a bench, locker, and a catch-all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,390 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12