One-story Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Family Room on a Basement
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing enhances the exterior of this exciting Craftsman house plan.
- Columns are used instead of walls, giving the home a huge expanse of wonderful sightlines.
- The stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling of the family room carries out onto the rear porch too.
- The split bedroom layout works well giving the master suite its privacy.
- Homeowners get pampered with tray ceilings in both the bedroom and the large sitting room that opens to the rear porch.
- Even the master bathroom is vaulted and there's a window seat in the huge walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a slab or crawlspace with house plan 68405VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,440 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 381 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 73' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 808 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick