One Story Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- Nested gables, a covered front entry, a mixed-material exterior and a smart-looking garage make this Craftsman-style ranch house plan shine.
- This is a very open floor plan with the well-oriented kitchen with island/lunch counter open to the dining room and family room.
- The dining room has abundant windows and a patio door overlooks the rear lateral porch.
- The living room has a beautiful fireplace with windows on each side and 11' ceilings.
- A lovely master suite has a patio door that opens onto the rear porch. Two additional bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 21657DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss