One-Story Exclusive New American House Plan
About This Plan
- Get a bonus optional finished lower level with this exclusive one-story New American house plan, adding 2,136 square feet to the total living area.
- The main floor takes center stage though with its gorgeous coffered ceiling in the huge living room.
- An open floor plan unites the kitchen and dining area with the living room so you get wonderful views from each room.
- Step out onto the patio right from the master suite which is separated from the family bedrooms.
- Have your very own exercise room in the finished lower level so you can skip the gym.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,284 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,284 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 591 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 5"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss