One Story Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- A tall covered entry porch shelters your entrance into this one level Florida house plan.
- Upscale special features inside include tray ceilings in the master suite and dining room plus wide arched entryways into the spacious great room.
- The home feels larger thanks to the open layout that lets you see the great room fireplace from the kitchen island.
- Split bedrooms are a highly requested feature and this home delivers.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook lead out to a rear patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12