One-story Home Plan with Flex Bedrooms or Studies
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A siding and stone exterior with a covered front porch introduces this one-level home plan with an open concept design.
- Enter the foyer with a 9'5" ceiling and a room opens to the right that could be used as a study or a bedroom as needed. Alternatively, the other bedroom can be used as a study. Ahead, the dining room, kitchen and great room are under sloped ceilings that top out at 11'.
- A 7'-wide island in the kitchen gives you great work space and provides casual seating on the other side.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the master suite that showcases a large walk-in closet, double bowl vanity and shower. The laundry room is conveniently located.
- A full basement is included with this plan, offering future living space if desired.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 39285ST.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,667 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss