One-story Home Plan with Two Separate Garages and Vaulted Interior Spaces
About This Plan
- A welcoming exterior and grand centered vaulted porch greet you to this one-story Craftsman house plan. Each side of the home's entrance is flanked by garage bay wings. The left garage bay can hold two cars, has two 10’ by 8’ doors and is 916 square feet. On the other side of the home is the smaller 500 square foot garage with a 10’ by 8’ door. Both garages are separated from the home by breezeways that let in an abundance of natural light through the skylights.
- A vaulted entry porch is complimented by a grandiose vaulted entryway. Walking through the country-style doors you come into the vaulted dining room and kitchen. Furthering the grand nature of this home, the great room is lined with large and equally abundant windows making this a perfect home for a view lot.
- There are two bedrooms with the main vaulted owner's suite dominating the right side of the home. The suite features a generously sized walk-in closet and bathroom that includes a separate tub and shower as well as a private toilet room and exterior access.
- The left side of the home hosts the second vaulted bedroom that also features a spacious walk-in closet. Sharing this space is the second bathroom and utility room. The vaulted mud room separates the rest of the home from the garage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,383 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1416 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss