One-Story House Plan with a Hill Country Vibe
About This Plan
- A courtyard-entry 2-car garage (a 2-car side-entry garage is an option) welcomes you to this one-story ranch home plan with front porch and decorative gable above. Stone accents give it a hill country .
- An open floor plan gives you a combined kitchen and great room space with almost 30' from wall to wall. 10' ceilings help create an open feel and there's the option to vault the ceiling which would create an even greater sense of space.
- French doors off the entry take you to your home office.
- The kitchen has an island with a sink in it. You'll appreciate having the extra work space, as well as room for casual seating. And the pantry gives you great storage.
- Enjoy the fresh air on your back porch accessible off the dining room.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout maximizing your privacy. The rooms on the right share a bath while the master suite has a generously-sized bathroom and access to the back through sliding doors.
- Come in from the garage and walk through the laundry/mud room and go straight to the kitchen. This arrangement makes unloading groceries a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,242 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 86 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 1"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 17' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss