One-Story House Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This one level home plan offers large rooms, high ceilings, indoor and outdoor living areas and a beautiful front facade with stone, brick and shake siding.
- The master bedroom enjoys his and her vanities, a shower and whirlpool tub.
- Formal and informal dining provide an abundance of space for any occasion. A mud room with closet space creates an orderly transition from the garage to the kitchen.
- A secondary bedroom and library complete the first floor.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to guests and a full basement provides storage or can be finished for additional living space.
- A rustic contemporary style of this home makes it a perfect choice for your vacation home.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 39192ST (5,068 sq. ft.). Also see these related versions - 39073ST (2,796 sq. ft.) and 39151ST (2,246 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,619 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 271 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 2"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss