One-Story House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Cascading gables give this one level home extra curb appeal. It is based on a 3 bedroom version - house plan 21785DR - and gives you two larger bedrooms than that sister plan.
- The exterior is finished in a Craftsman style with board and batten siding and stone accents for great curb appeal. At just under 41' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- The enclosed entry keeps out cold air and gives you coat storage to reduce clutter inside.
- The main living area is L-shaped with an open layout so you can see from room to room.
- Two windows give the corner sink in the kitchen views of the front and side of your lot.
- The two bedrooms share a large bathroom with a washer and dryer off in one corner.
- Related Plans: Get 3 bedrooms in a similar footprint with house plan 21785DR. And get a version with a 1-car garage with house plan 22453DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 30' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss