One-Story House Plan with Optional Upgradeable Elevation
About This Plan
- This one-story home plan comes standard with a dormer-free elevation and has an alternate elevation (+$80; contact us if interested) that adds a shed dormer.
- The entire main living area is one, huge open space that maximizes the home's size.
- The corner fireplace in the great room can be seen from the cooking and eating areas.
- Both bedrooms are large and have walk-in closets. The master suite gets a private bathroom all to itself.
- French doors off the breakfast area take you to an 8'-deep porch.
- Storage area at the back of the one-car garage is a nice touch.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68459VR and 68460VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,234 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 7"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 317 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick