One Story House with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Live comfortably all on the main floor and use the finished lower level to expand when family and friends come to stay.
- Lots of windows and a flowing open floor plan make the home very liveable.
- The drop zone off the garage entry is loaded with practical features like a bench with lockers above and a seat to take your boots off.
- The quiet study has been placed away from the other rooms in the house.
- Homeowners get a master suite with a gorgeous double tray ceiling and a door to the rear covered deck.
- Entertain on the lower level that offers a rec room with large wet bar, a family room and two additional bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,400 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12