One Story Living Inside And Out
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy elegant indoor/outdoor connections in this unique one-story luxury home plan.
- Standout features include the large screen porch (easily accessed by the master suite), the 2-sided fireplace that warms the gathering and dining rooms, and the two terrific bedroom suites available to guests.
- Multiple loggias and terraces offer up almost unlimited opportunities to relax outside.
- A den gives you quiet space for work or hobbies.
- Don't miss the huge master shower or the kitchen's central island.
- The roof is a truss design with a 5:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 113' 6"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss