One-Story Mediterranean House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A tasteful blend of textures enhances the classic Mediterranean styling of this 2,165 sq. ft., 1-story house plan.
- Columns flank the covered front porch, where upon entrance, guests are treated to expansive views into the great room, with its corner fireplace and trio of windows to the rear.
- Just off the great room, the kitchen and breakfast area lie open for unimpeded entertaining.
- The kitchen features a sizeable island work area and pantry, while the sunny breakfast area accesses a rear deck.
- An alcove off of the reception area conceals the entrance to the master suite, where the bedroom is flooded with light from three large windows to the rear.
- The bath area includes his-and-her vanities, soaking tub, shower, compartmented toilet and roomy walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on the opposite side of the home and share a hall bath.
- A laundry room/mud room, complete with sink, built-in bench, and coat closet, intercepts foot traffic from the home's deep, interior side-load, 3-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 105 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss