One Story Mountain Ranch Home with Options
About This Plan
- Beautiful decorative wood trim adorns the outside of this one level Mountain house plan.
- Wide open spaces come into view as soon as you enter the foyer with the vaulted and beamed great room straight ahead.
- Half walls keep the views flowing and interior columns and special ceiling treatments abound.
- The kitchen is a chef's dream with two islands, a huge walk-in pantry and tons of counter space for prep work.
- The two-sided fireplace is shared by the great room and the hearth room.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the other bedrooms, giving you a private oasis.
- Related Plans: Get a 4-car garage with parking for an RV with house plan 23707JD and get more room with house plan 23706JD (4,550 sq. ft).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1160 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection