One-story New American House Plan with Detached 2-Car Garage with Workshop
About This Plan
- This one-story New American house plan has an attractive board and batten exterior with solid structure columns framing the spacious front porch with a metal roof aboe. A two-door entryway leads directly into the luxurious open floor plan
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling and a tall masonry/shiplap fireplace with built in shelving on each side. The large dining overlooks the open concept kitchen. With a large eat-at island and a walk in pantry, this kitchen is perfect for preparing meals and entertaining at the same time. You'll also find access to the large grilling porch in back.
- Pocket doors open the master bath to the laundry room.
- To the right of the fireplace, you'll find the master suite with vaulted ceilings matching the great room area. A double vanity pairs nicely with the private toilet room and walk in closet, leading way to the private access to the laundry room.
- Two bedrooms across the home have great closet space and easy access to the bathroom in the hallway. Also with a double vanity, this bathroom has a private toilet and shower room, perfect for dual use in the morning without compromising on privacy.
- A detached 2-car garage comes with the plans and has a workshop with a half bath.
- Related Plan: Get a more rustic exterior with house plan 60597ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,191 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,191 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 193 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,290 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12